How to spell ACUIRED correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "acuired" include "acquired."
List of suggestions on how to spell acuired correctly
- acquire I am hoping to acquire some new skills during my internship.
- acquired After years of hard work, Jamie finally acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to become a successful chef.
- acquirer The acquirer paid a hefty price to purchase the startup company.
- acquires Our company acquires new businesses every year to expand our portfolio.
- aired We aired the dirty clothes outside.
- attired The groom was attired in a sharp suit, while the bride wore a stunning wedding gown.
- cured I cured my cold with chicken soup.
- squired I was Squired to the ball by my Knight.
Misspelling of the day