Correct spelling for AFFAINT
We think the word affaint is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affaint
- acquaint Shall I send to acquaint him that you are come, sir?
- affect It won't affect me very much.
- afferent General visceral afferent fibers
- affiance Empty Hands & Heavy Hearts Tour- The Color Morale, Affiance, Like Moths to Flames, Counterparts The Factour X Tour- Everyone Dies in Utah, Affiance, Sirens & Sailors, Deception of a Ghost 2012 Co-Headliner- Affiance, Modern Day Escape, Deception of a Ghost, Picture me Broken Lochness Monstour- No Bragging Rights, Across the Sun, Affiance Too Cool for School Tour- Blind Witness, Stray from the Path, Vanna, Liferuiner, Affiance Summer 2010 Tour- This or the Apocalypse, Affiance, Last Chance to Reason, Deception of A Ghost
- affinity And yet I will not deny that affinity with the kinsfolk of my ancestress Fenella Stanley must have had something to do with this passage in my eccentric life.
- affluent And it began: In this fifth resting-place Upon the tree that liveth by its summit, And aye bears fruit, and never loses leaf, Are blessed spirits that below, ere yet They came to Heaven, were of such great renown That every Muse therewith would affluent be.
- affront So we can face the world,' the young King had blubbered, thinking that course the simplest answer to the affront upon his house.
- afraid I'm afraid I've kept him waiting."
- anoint "And in the presence of my foes My table Thou shalt spread: Thou shalt, O Lord, fill full my cup, And eke anoint mine head.
- arrant A hundred times he had blacknamed himself for an arrant fool because he had not anticipated the move of his enemy and homesteaded on his own account.
- Ain't If you can't take me out like a lady, I ain't a-goin'.
41 words made from the letters affaint
5 letter words made from affaint:
3 letter words made from affaint:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will