Correct spelling for AFFIRED
We think the word affired is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for affired
- affirmed "I know," Rick affirmed.
- affixed Most of the pictures have the artists' names affixed.
- afford How can you afford to live in such a fine place?
- afield On one eventful journey when he had gone farther afield than his wont, and farther than his native porters cared to accompany him, symptoms of mutiny made their appearance.
- afire There's no call to ring the church bell, seem' you're neither dead nor afire, blessamercy!"
- afraid "I'm afraid not," she answered.
- aired Changing one's mind keeps one's soul nice and clean and fresh; so theirs will be well aired, owing to me.
- alfred Alfred, what do you suppose that can mean?
- attired "You judge from my dress, no doubt"-Hector was attired in a suit of fine texture-"I suppose I may say," he added, with a smile, "that I have seen better days."
- fired Two, together, had been fired; the other four had not."
- fried They are capital eating, especially when fried; then they have a great resemblance to mutton.
- Afforded Forty pounds afforded a sufficient impulse.
- Averred Poor Maupertuis, unhappy in his exit from life, would appear to have been restless after it, for his ghost is averred to have stalked in the hall of the Academy of Berlin, and to have been seen by a brother professor there, the remarkable phenomenon being solemnly recorded in the Transactions of that learned body.
- Fared Little wonder that I have fared as I have."
- Fred What did she have to say about it, Fred?
- Offered Well, he offered to buy my stock!
- Alfreda The Lady Bertha was comforting her two little girls, Ostryth and Alfreda, where they sat, cowering and terrified, in their own little bedchamber, the window so barricaded that no arrow could enter, but yet not sufficiently to keep out the glare of the flames.
- Alfredo Alfredo Zayas was born on February 21, 1861, and took his degree of licentiate in administrative law in 1882 at the University of Havana, and the following year in civil and canonic law. He soon acquired a reputation as a lawyer and in the world of letters.
100 words made from the letters affired
3 letter words made from affired:
5 letter words made from affired:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will