Correct spelling for AGAINGS
We think the word agaings is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for agaings
- again Now look at it again.
- aging Ever since the world began lovers have solved their difficulties thus, and they will doubtless choose this dumb method long after an aging civilization has pointed out a better one. Whether they are wise or not, a college of philosophers would fail to convince us. In this particular instance Love put forth his plea at the very instant when these, his youthful votaries, were wanted of another, alien destiny.
- aquinas They all insist on an immediate, substantial, personal indwelling, which is beyond what Aquinas and the Schoolmen taught.
- arguing I wondered, for I felt not thus, as if striving against my own wishes, and arguing with some hidden enemy.
- Against Husbands and wives rarely call together in America, although there is no law against their doing so.
- Agonies "And knowing that I am," said Constance, in comic impatience, "you are maliciously prolonging my agonies.
- Agnes Agnes sprang from one boat to the other like a cat, and Little Ev jumped just as a thunderous crash seemed to burst above them and air and sky were filled with blue flame.
- Asians However, some believe that the progression of Bhangra music created an "intermezzo culture" post-Indias partition, within the unitary definitions of Southeast Asians within the diaspora, thus "establishing a brand new community in their home away from home".
- arraigns Clerk of Arraigns.
- aligns Content builds children’s general knowledge, reinforces the literacy scope and sequence used in the classroom, and aligns with national standards.
- awnings The two were at breakfast under the awnings of Lucy's portico, Bones standing out of range.
- airings A Friend to Die For (also known as Death of a Cheerleader in the UK and during Lifetime television airings) is a 1994 American psychological thriller television film directed by William A.
84 words made from the letters agaings
3 letter words made from agaings:
5 letter words made from agaings:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable