Correct spelling for AITE
We think the word aite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aite
- aide From time to time the door was opened a little way, and the grey head of General Roguet, his aide-de-camp, appeared.
- ante The dining-room, the large ante-chamber, and the viridarium would be common ground, and the upper story was large enough for the women and any guests.
- ate He ate his meal alone.
- bite Then the candy lady gave each of the children a sweet kiss, and the candy man shook hands with them, being careful not to let Tot bite off any more of his fingers.
- cite To cite but two cases, one of a woman, the other of a man.
- kite You're only making fun-I've only been flying my kite: I can't be a king."
- lite So, thinking of her with the brightening of spirits which is the first symptom of the world-old emotion called love, Lite rounded the eastern arm of the bluff and came within sight of the coulee spread before him, shaped like the half of a huge platter with a high rim of bluff on three sides.
- mite I'll jes' sweep up a lil mite; doan' ye move, I won't 'sturb ye.
- rite The reason in early days for placing the font outside the church was that the Christian was not admitted into the nave until he had been baptised and confirmed, the latter rite being administered immediately after baptism.
- site The old church at Lyminge in the same county is thus described by Canon Jenkyns, in his "History of Lyminge":-"The Roman foundations discoverable at the south-east angle of the chancel, together with the remarkable half-arch that intervenes, marked the site of the aquilonalis porticus-the title of basilica already given to it in the seventh century establishes its claim to great antiquity."
- Gite At the blockhouse on the way up, called Au Bon Gite, an oblong fort of concrete walls ten feet thick, the Germans bolted inside as soon as they saw our men, slammed down an iron door, and for a time stayed there while our bombers prowled round like hungry wolves waiting for their prey.
- Waite Arabel Waite was fifty years old, or more; she was the oldest child of one marriage and Delia the youngest of another.
8 words made from the letters aite
4 letter words made from aite:
Misspelling of the day