Correct spelling for ARE'NT
We think the word are'nt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for are'nt
- agent It's because I'm a sort of secret agent too."
- ant Grace cried a little, quietly; then wiped away her tears, not noticing them much, and observed an ant running along the path.
- ardent But, although General Lee was now a very ardent American soldier, he could not forgive Mr. Washington for taking command above him.
- arena You don't suppose that a fresh joined youth is going to fight with one who has won a score of times in the arena?"
- argent The coat of arms of Ossetia is a disk gules with a Caucasian leopard passant or with sable spots on a ground or with as background seven mountains argent (i.
- around Another curious bird also sat upon the plain, or flew around their heads.
- arrant The attainment of high class barrels at a low figure, as a rule, is an impossibility; and the maker who would pretend, promise, or undertake to make a laminated steel barrelled gun under 15l. to 20l. is an arrant deceiver: he could never profitably carry out such an intention, even if he possessed the ability to produce the article.
- arrest " Arrest her as a suspect.
- ascent The ascent is precipitous, but the path is cut into continual and short windings, which enable you to surmount the perpendicularity of the mountain.
- assent The people readily assent; all their fears are for him-they have none for themselves.
- aunt It had been aunt Hazel all the time!
- brent Q. Under his breath, Brent swore.
- errant And then he calmly rambled on, his speech of denunciation culminating in this last crushing remark: "What knight errant has there been, is there, or will there ever be in the world, not bold enough to give, single-handed, four hundred cudgellings to four hundred officers of the Holy Brotherhood if they come in his way?"
- orient As soon as I learned my new trade, which I accomplished in a few days, Mr. Edison directed me to the library of the laboratory to occupy a few days in studying the geography of the Orient and, particularly, in drawing maps of the tributaries of the Ganges, the Irrawaddy, and the Brahmaputra rivers, and other regions which I expected to explore.
- parent There was nothing to support this flower but a single frail parent stalk, which snapped asunder one day, and Blossom was left alone.
- rant Bison the "4th Most Powerful Street Fighter Character", while in 2016, Screen Rant named M.
- rend She looked anywhere but at her sister, but she heard buttons give and buttonholes rend, and bowed her head to the storm.
- rent In the meantime shots were going off, howls and yells rent the air, and when I got up the enemy had just formed in line.
- runt This poor little fellow was what is called a runt pig, because he was not nearly so big as the others, nor so strong.
- urgent He had grave and urgent duties to fulfil, from which nothing might withhold him.
- Ain't I ain't long foh dis world, ain't long.
- Anent FIRST ILUSTRADO: Again, in terms opprobrious they mouth Anent our noble elevating sport Where our illustrious citizens do meet And in the cockpit spend a happy hour.
- Arenas Could we but find the Indian trail, which we were sure must be at no great distance, and which stretches, leading one from camp to camp, all the way from Lake Buenos Aires to Punta Arenas, with a branch in the direction of Santa Cruz, our troubles would be at an end. Owing, however, to the lessening number of Indians, the track is now only clearly visible for half a mile at a time in the neighbourhood of fords and other difficult places.
- Trent A very remarkable young man, Trent.
- Aron This hypermodern opening was developed by Aron Nimzowitsch who introduced it to master-level chess in the early 20th century.
- Irene "I don't have to tell you," Irene answered.
- Laurent He was a learned and skilful man, this same Maitre Laurent, who only needed some favourable opportunity to bring him into notice and make him as celebrated as he deserved to be.
- weren't That is, we would be if it didn't happen that we weren't."
- aren't Aren't you Mr. Danver?
59 words made from the letters are'nt
3 letter words made from are'nt:
4 letter words made from are'nt:
Misspelling of the day