Correct spelling for ASE
We think the word ase is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ase
- ace For example, the Ace and King of a suit are led.
- age "It isn't all in the age," returned our hero.
- ale After this second day the fee was reduced to a gallon of ale.
- ape How the Ape, how all the children cared for the small mother now!
- apse Suddenly through the open door in the apse itself appeared the tall monk who had conducted the office the evening before.
- are Are you sleepin', Master?
- as And as for the mother!
- ash You mean volcanic ash?
- ashe There was a pause; then Ashe said, in another voice: Look here, you know this won't do.
- ask May I ask, do you know who she is?
- asl Bolivian Sign Language (Lenguaje de Señas Bolivianas, LSB) is a dialect of American Sign Language (ASL) used predominantly by the Deaf in Bolivia.
- asp Some relate that an asp was brought in amongst those figs and covered with the leaves, and that Cleopatra had arranged that it might settle on her before she knew, but, when she took away some of the figs and saw it, she said, "So here it is," and held out her bare arm to be bitten.
- ate I instantly ordered a second breakfast exactly like the first, and ate all that too.
- awe The two girls looked at each other, with faces that were almost awe-stricken.
- axe But before I had hardly commenced, my husband forced an entrance into my room through the window with an axe!
- base But now, there isn't going to be any Tanith base, and they have a no-good planet and they're stuck with it."
- case In your case there is no saying.
- ease One thing was clear enough to her, that Mrs. Blake was not at her ease.
- ese CAUCASUS, an enormous mountain range, 750 m. in length, extending from the Black Sea ESE. to the Caspian, in two parallel chains, with tablelands between, bounded on the S. by the valley of the Kur, which separates it from the tableland of Armenia; snow-line higher than that of the Alps; has fewer and smaller glaciers; has no active volcanoes, though abundant evidence of volcanic action.
- Ave Guarionex, Cacique of the royal Vega; visits Columbus, and is prevailed on to give his daughter to Diego Colon, the interpreter; permits Columbus to build a fortress; character of; submits to the domination of the Spaniards; compelled to pay tribute; offers to cultivate grain; refused; learns the Pater-noster, Ave-Maria, etc.
- Aye " Aye," he answered querulously.
- Abe Late one afternoon, about two years after Sarah had arrived, Abe came home with a new book under his arm.
1 words made from the letters ase
3 letter words made from ase:
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree