Correct spelling for BORKEN
We think the word borken is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for borken
- barker In vain Barker talked to them in good broad English, and begged them to come and hold the car whilst we got out.
- barren The heavy white quartz which Wiley had made so much of was as barren as the dirt in the street.
- beckon So within me Strange hopes and fears do beckon to each other, My brightest hopes giving dark fears a being As the light does the shadow.
- bergen He may be able to tell me, too, more about the strength of the Spanish garrisons in Bergen and its neighbourhood than you can do."
- bodkin There was Bodkin-you remember him?"
- booked He'd begun to think of that mob of snap hunters that was booked to show up again at ten o'clock, and it made him nervous.
- bookend Bookends (album), a 1968 album by Simon & Garfunkel Bookend, a 2011 album by Aska Bookends, a 2002 jazz album by David Liebman and Marc Copland
- booker An important meeting of that winter was at Carnegie Hall-a great gathering which had assembled for the purpose of aiding Booker T. Washington in his work for the welfare of his race.
- booking Marion caught it, but her brother Gordon got it away; then Ferrall secured it and dived toward the red goal; but Rena Bonnesdel caught him under water; the ball bobbed up, and Sylvia flung both arms around it with a little warning shout and hurled it back at Siward, who shot forward like an arrow, his opponents gathering about him in full cry, amid laughter and excited applause from the gallery, where Grace Ferrall and Captain Voucher were wildly offering odds on the blue, and Alderdene and Major Belwether were thriftily booking them.
- Barked As night closed in the dogs barked violently, and they heard loud voices on the shore.
- Barking It was Ernest's voice, and it was Laddie who was barking beside him.
- Borden The facts upon which the detective based his conclusion that Brian Kent was dead, were, first of all, the man's general character, temperament, habits, and ambitions,-aside from his thefts from the bank,-prior to the time of his exposure and flight, and his known mental and physical condition at the time he disappeared from the hotel in the little river town of Borden.
- barmen The native plural in English is baristas, while in Italian the plural is baristi for masculine (baristi: "barmen", "bartenders") or bariste for feminine (bariste: "barmaids").
99 words made from the letters borken
4 letter words made from borken:
3 letter words made from borken:
5 letter words made from borken:
6 letter words made from borken:
kobren, borken, bonker, broken.
Misspelling of the day