Correct spelling for BRN
We think the word brn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for brn
- ban After the ban, they went out of business and found it difficult to make a living because they did not own land and did not know how to cultivate fields or do any trade at all.
- barn You made me feel that I lived in a barn."
- ben "Good morning, Ben Weatherstaff," he said.
- bern Let us now take into consideration the reaction of Bern upon Zwingli.
- bin My first view was of Thani bin Abdullah being dragged away, who, when he caught sight of me, shouted out "Bana-quick-Mirambo is coming."
- born You wasn't born with one eye shut and the other blind."
- br Br. 256. Cur opulentus eges?
- bra 1 Bra. Yes, sir, we know you, and your guard will be very civil to us.
- bran Should the beasts require more nourishment, dry meat, such as hay, with a little bran, may be offered.
- Brno It took place on the weekend of 17–19 August 2007 at the Masaryk Circuit in Brno, Czech Republic.
- BRO Bro. R. Swinburne Clymer.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all