Correct spelling for CAIRIER
We think the word cairier is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cairier
- cairo Lyon could retreat, but the position at Cairo could not be abandoned; the question of holding Cairo was one which involved the safety of the whole Northwest.
- care "You had better take care," he said.
- career This was the first of the remarkable state papers from the pen of that great man, who now, at the age of forty-two, was just entering upon a glorious career.
- caries viscosus causes periodontal disease in animals and has been isolated from human dental calculus and root surface caries, as well as the oral cavity of hamsters and actinomycotic lesions in swine, cats, and dogs.
- carrier As charcoal burns, it becomes a vapour and passes off into the atmosphere, which is the great vehicle, the great carrier for conveying it away to other places.
- cartier The Conservative instincts of Macdonald and Cartier, he said, led them to strengthen the power of the Crown at the expense of the people, and this constitution was a specimen of their handiwork.
- Carr You think Herbert Carr wrote the letter?
- Carey Mrs. Carey would fain not have touched a farthing of the income allowed the family till the bank's affairs were wound up-that winding-up which Dr. Millar said might last throughout his life.
- Carrie " Carrie," he said, "it will do the boy good."
- Carriers No sooner did I appear than all the water-carriers called out, 'That villain, Yussuf, is about to take away our bread.
- CARER Adaptive clothing typically offers rear-closure designs so that an individual can be dressed more easily by a carer.
- airier Perhaps it was the seriousness of purpose which pervaded them, when everywhere the call was for the airier and lighter effort.
43 words made from the letters cairier
3 letter words made from cairier:
4 letter words made from cairier:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied