How to spell CAREEERS correctly?
The correct spelling for the word "careers" is with two "e's". Some possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "careeers" include "careers" or "careers with double 'e'". Autocorrect may also suggest the correct spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell careeers correctly
- carders The carders were working quickly and steadily.
- careens The car careens wildly across the road as the driver loses control.
- careers Careers can be fascinating and rewarding.
- careless The careless driver caused the accident by not paying attention to the road.
- carolers Tomorrow, the carolers will be in the park.
- Carriers I need carriers for the boxes.
- carters It's a good thing Carters is running out of inventory, because I don't think I could afford a single item.
- carvers I love going to the carvers stand at the market.
- creepers I saw some creepers growing up the side of the old abandoned building.
Misspelling of the day