How to spell CAREEING correctly?
If you've mistyped "careeing", the correct spelling is actually "careering". This refers to a rapid movement or progress in one's career or profession. Double-check your spelling and make sure to use "careering" to convey the intended meaning of advancing or pursuing a successful career path.
List of suggestions on how to spell careeing correctly
- agreeing He was nodding his head and agreeing throughout the entire meeting.
- careen The car started to careen off the road, but the driver managed to regain control just in time.
- Careening The car was careening down the hill after losing control of the brakes.
- careens The reckless driver careens down the crowded street, narrowly missing pedestrians and other vehicles.
- Careering I was careering down the slope when I suddenly lost control and fell.
- caressing She closed her eyes and smiled as he began caressing her hair softly.
- caring Caring for others is a selfless act that shows kindness and compassion.
- creeping The sound of the creeping plants was chilling.
- crewing I have experience in crewing for both small and large events.
Misspelling of the day