Correct spelling for CLIBS
We think the word clibs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clibs
- club "That will give you time to get to your club and dress.
- glib We shall clear your man in a blaze of red and green lights yet and hang the glib, 'greasy' signalman from his own signal-post.
- Clips It is certain and true that compulsion clips the wings of the spirit.
- Cribs And so I saw a power of topping folks, all sitting round in little cabins, "just like father's corn-cribs;" and then there was such a squeaking with the fiddles, and such a tarnal blaze with the lights, my head was near turned.
- cabs She could not see any cabs near the hotel, so she started towards the Esedro intending to take the tram there.
- clubs "Say, these clubs are the real stuff, all right, all right.
- achenes Achenes thin, dull, granular, gray, closely fitting the seed; seed jet-black, shining, flattened, nearly circular, edge bluntly rounded, and notched in one place, a groove leading from one side of a margined protuberance part way to the center of the face, 1.5-1.8 mm. in diameter.
5 words made from the letters clibs
4 letter words made from clibs:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of