Correct spelling for CONGUR
We think the word congur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for congur
- concur The King shall then be advis'd by his Parliament, when both Houses concur in their advice.
- conga In the late 1960s, Latin jazz, combining rhythms from African and Latin American countries, often played on instruments such as conga, timbale, güiro, and claves, with jazz and classical harmonies played on typical jazz instruments (piano, double bass, etc.
- conger Then Mr. Conger smote his knee again, and said "Now!"
- congo I stopped feeding him, and made Herbert do that whenever he had time, and I insisted that he should wear a big straw hat, which he does not like, but which is a good deal like the one you wear, and which I thought might have an influence on the mind of Congo."
- Cong W. H. M. Soc. of Cong.
- concurs Johnson, in his admirable and exhaustive narrative of the campaign of 1776, concurs in this view.
- congers The Indian pike conger (Congresox talabonoides, also known as the common eel, the conger-pike eel, the daggertooth pike-conger, and the Indian putyekanipa) is an eel in the family Muraenesocidae (pike congers).
39 words made from the letters congur
4 letter words made from congur:
3 letter words made from congur:
5 letter words made from congur:
rogun, orgun, cuong, runco, cornu.
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt