Correct spelling for CONGURE
We think the word congure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for congure
- conakry As of 2015, Cleveland has twenty-two sister cities: Alexandria, Egypt Bahir Dar, Ethiopia Bangalore, Karnataka, India Brașov, Romania since 1991 Bratislava, Slovakia Cleveland, England, United Kingdom Conakry, Guinea Fier, Albania since 2006 Gdańsk, Poland since 1990 Heidenheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Holon, Israel Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria Klaipėda, Lithuania since 1992 Lima, Peru Ljubljana, Slovenia Miskolc, Hungary Rouen, Normandy, France since 2008 Segundo Montes, Morazán, El Salvador since 1991 Taipei, Taiwan Vicenza, Veneto, Italy Volgograd, Russia since 1990 West Mayo, Connacht, Ireland since 2003 In addition, Northeast Ohios Jewish community has an unofficial supportive relationship with the State of Israel.
- concur If they approve the proposed constitution in all its parts, I shall concur in it cheerfully, in hopes they will amend it, whenever they shall find it works wrong.
- configure The kettle design allows the griller to configure the grill for indirect cooking (or barbecuing) as well.
- conger This fish is delicate eating, and the largest are accounted the best; its form has more affinity to the conger than to our fresh-water eel, and much resembles, if it be not exactly the same species caught in the small streams of Norfolk Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- Cong H. R. ex. doc. no. 1, part 2, v. 5; 52d Cong., 1st sess.
- concurs Fadiman unites classic books through the ages in a continuum (and concurs with Goethes thoughts on the vigor and relevance of the ancient Classics), when he states that classic books share a "quality of beginningness" with the legendary writer of the Iliad and the Odyssey – Homer himself.
156 words made from the letters congure
4 letter words made from congure:
gorn, guen, ruen, crue, once, onur, enur, grce, ourn, reno, ogre, egco, uren, unco, oure, geun, onge, noce, gore, cung, cron, goer, gone, rune, ungo, runo, nego, unge, cone, nuoc, noer, rung, euro, core, grue, roen, oger, orge, cero, orne, uner, nero, cgnu, renu, coue, urge, oung, genu, cego, cuon, ueno, gonu, ruge, guro, gure, roue, nuer, cure, urgo, ecru, coen, corn, ouen, uong, ergo, oreg.
3 letter words made from congure:
5 letter words made from congure:
goner, cornu, necro, regno, rengo, crone, noreg, gruen, goure, genro, creno, grone, ronge, guero, egnor, corge, rogue, conge, rogun, ceron, groce, rouge, cogen, neuro, crego, renco, runco, runge, ergun, rocen, corne, orgun, regco, creon, rogne, negro, oncer, grecu, negru, cuero, ounce, norge, erugo, rogen, engro, greco, cuneo, gonce, roeun, unger, guren, ogren, cuong, coner, renou, coreg, groen, rugen, grune.
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt