Correct spelling for CONQUIR
We think the word conquir is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conquir
- concur I entirely concur in your view of the subject, and I am distressed whenever I see such acts of injustice committed.
- conga  Gues, before named, re-appears as Cuez, Basida, Costaque, Conga, which are placed on the Arabian shore: Gonga also appears on the Persian shore in Ortelius's Atlas, 1570.
- conger Why, our Will would tackle any conger as ever swam about a rock.
- congo If the physical traits of the Mapoota tribe, who will, as I suppose, be admitted to be undoubtedly of the Kafir race, so fairly represent the Negro character, it will be less difficult to admit that the natives of Mozambique and Congo belong to the same stock.
- conic I had seamanship, gunnery, navigation, nautical astronomy, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, conic sections, curve tracing, differential and integral calculus.
- conjure I will walk out awhile, among them-Will try to meet them-Would that my disturbed imagination could but conjure up goblins, sheeted ghosts, heads wanting bodies, and hands dropping blood, and realize the legends of ignorance and infancy, so that I could freeze memory and forget the horrors by which I am haunted!
- conjurer The conjurer watched her keenly and searchingly, as not without difficulty he picked up the leaf.
- conk With the inference that she flops into his arms in the last chapter and hides her maidenly blushes against the pocket where he keeps his sack of Bull Durham and papers- Oh, you Bill-the- Conk!
- conker Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character Birdy, in the Conker series Birdy, also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny Birdy, a Marvel Comics villain Birdy the Mighty
- conquer And yet he has been taught to believe that if he meets it with a high fearlessness he will conquer.
- conqueror Why not a crown-the oak crown of the conqueror?
- contour In curve, color, contour, and graceful foliage, it is a magnificent stretch of beauty; while as a stream of utility its presence has ever been a benediction to the country through which it passes.
- jonquil Agatha, however, had no mind to go without her dinner, and, turning to Jonquil, insisted that she should return at once and help her to that delicious dish.
- Reconquer True, knavery whisper'd, "Only still disguise: Credit is generous, if you blind its eyes; The borrow'd prop arrests the house's fall, And one rich chance may yet reconquer all."
- Cong No. 90, 22d Cong.
- Conner Belmont's men's and womens golf teams hold their home meets at The Little Course at Conner Lane in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Connie Easy enough findin' Mrs. Connie Murtha too.
- Joaquin This series of light shocks is attributed to the slip along the line of the San Joaquin fault.
- concurs The whole testimony of antiquity concurs in proving their extreme delicacy and fastidiousness in every thing which belongs to taste in letters and the arts.
- conquers Then she mechanically took up one of Edwin's works and commenced to read; for a moment she was soothed by the thought of how thoroughly she understood all that would have been above the comprehension of many women, only to throw aside the book the next instant with passionate grief, as she remembered how powerless all the cultivation of the mind would be to the blind, unreasoning, elementary instinct of Nature, which conquers all freedom and befools the wisest.
- CONJ SAEBIENS, SAEBINS, conj.
68 words made from the letters conquir
4 letter words made from conquir:
3 letter words made from conquir:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt