Correct spelling for COURNEL
We think the word cournel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cournel
- carnal He has assured me that he had no intentions in the way of carnal enjoyment, and I can well believe him.
- colonel The colonel had taken his advice time and time again only to lose.
- corbel On the plinth under a round arched recess stands a sarcophagus with a tablet in front bearing the date A.D. 1525, while behind in an elegant shell-topped niche is a figure kneeling on a beautiful corbel.
- cornea The axis of the eyeball is too short, and the focus falls beyond the retina, which is too near the cornea.
- corneal Corneal birefringence varies widely from one individual to another, as well as from one location to another for the same individual, and can thus confound measurements.
- corned The bully beef is corned beef and has its origin, mysterious to us, in Chicago, Illinois, or so we believe.
- cornell "I should like to know the artist who copied this painting," said Mr. Cornell.
- corner It seemed to me that he was looking at it out of the corner of his eye.
- cornet He was unexcelled as an E flat cornet player and played several instruments with great artistic skill.
- counsel She does not even know he was counsel for Craik Mansell in the trial now going on.
- gunnel The French captain, who had hove-to, replied very courteously that he was well aware what vessel it was, and also of the valour and distinguished reputation of Captain Weatherall, upon which Captain Weatherall, who stood on the gunnel, took off his hat in acknowledgment of the compliment.
- journal Yours shall be the only English journal.
- journey We had a long journey to Haparanda, where we stopped for a day.
- kernel When you're root, the kernel will not protect you from yourself, because root has permission to do anything at all to the system.
- Cornelia As in the time before his going to Leipzig, Cornelia drew to him as the only member of the family who sympathetically understood her, and she remained as obdurate as ever in her sullen attitude towards her father.
144 words made from the letters cournel
3 letter words made from cournel:
4 letter words made from cournel:
5 letter words made from cournel:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied