How to spell COURNEY correctly?
If someone misspells "courney", there are a few possible suggestions for the correct spelling. One option might be "journey", as they both contain similar letters and sound similar when pronounced. Another option could be "courtyard", which also shares some letters with the misspelled word.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell courney correctly
- Carney My favorite carnival game is the ring toss run by the carney with the striped shirt.
- Corey Corey is my favorite basketball player.
- cornea The cornea is the outermost layer of the eye that helps to refract light.
- corner Please stand in the corner and think about what you have done.
- cornet She played the cornet beautifully in the brass band.
- corny The jokes in that movie were so corny that I couldn't even laugh at them.
- county The county is famous for its apples.
- Courtney After the trial was finally over, Courtney went to the courthouse to get her records.
- gurney I wheeled my husband onto the gurney and took him to the hospital.
- journey Our journey was really pleasant.
- Journeys Many people believe that life is a series of long journeys that ultimately shape who we are.
- tourney She planned a fun trip to the amusement park for their summer tourney.
Misspelling of the day