Correct spelling for DAYE
We think the word daye is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for daye
- dace A dish of river fish, gudgeons, dace, and perch, was speedily put in requisition.
- dale Will that be agreeable to you, Mr Dale?"
- dame She might be a grande dame, of nobility of womanhood as well as of family.
- dane Dane wished to pay his respects to Signora Dessalle, but Maria, not seeing her where she had left her, supposed that she and Noemi had gone into the house, passing behind them, so she promised to be the bearer of the professor's greetings.
- dare But I will not yield-I dare not, for all our sakes.
- date 21. For the date of this visit, v.
- day "So-no one wants to reason 24 hours a day.
- days "Mynheer, the five days are up.
- daze The din and bustle of the crowded wharf, would have been sufficient to "daze" the sober-minded country-woman, without the charge of little Will, and unnumbered bundles, and the two "daft laddies forby."
- dye They wore the regulation uniform of loose sky-blue flannels, resembling a fitter's overalls in everything except the extreme brilliance of the dye, with red ties tied in a sailor's knot.
- Aye " Aye ent care for it.
- Kaye Perhaps, said Kaye; but doesn't that make it more wasteful still?
- Dave How could old Dave cry out to the beautiful star that was so high up in the wonderful sky?
- Faye The dancing bantering voice from behind us, with silvery cadence to its laughter, could belong to no one but Enid Faye.
9 words made from the letters daye
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant