Correct spelling for DDATE
We think the word ddate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ddate
- ate Oh, yes, Austin brought me my dinner, but I ate it sitting beside you, and wouldn't let him stay-he's so big, he can't help making a noise.
- dad I never loved any but you-and old dad."
- dada In 1774 the Parsis returned and took possession of it, according to the terms of a treaty concluded with a Maratha Sardar, Ragunathrao Dada Saheb.
- daddy "And wasn't he, daddy?
- dado The dome is rich with beaten gold, and the dado is of very fine tiles, which produce a striking effect.
- dante We watched Dante examining the manuscripts eagerly, and putting the most part of them impatiently aside.
- dart That is the dart which awakes my love.
- darter That are Miss Manvers, as lives in the house that's just a notch bigger'n Kurnel Brookhouse's; and her father was Captain Manvers, as went down in the good ship Amy Audrey, and left his darter that big house, and a bigger fortune dug out 'en a treasure-ship on the coast uv- Stop a bit, long legs, interposed Carnes, or Barney, as we had better call him, was it a threasure-ship yee's wur hatchin' when it tuck yee's so long to shun out yer little sthory?
- dat I'll cut stick ter-morrer night and she'll tink I 'sconded alone, totin' de box wid me, and dat she was too sharp in dat 'liance business."
- data The Aberhalden paper yields no new data of any moment and no active substances in pure condition are reported.
- date Give me the date to-night, and you shall have the volume you want by two o'clock to-morrow afternoon."
- dated We have proof that General Rapp in 1794 at the occupation of Brada had taken the will, dated February 2, 1691, from the city magistrate to carry it to Strassburg for safety.
18 words made from the letters ddate
5 letter words made from ddate:
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er