Correct spelling for DEBRE
We think the word debre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for debre
- dare I wonder you dare to put it about.
- deary "Oh, deary me! I'd be married to John Gesner or some other old fool with money by that time! You don't mind being an old maid, but I do!"
- deb My wife abroad with Mercer and Deb.
- debar There were some twenty or more of such kitchens here, in each of which three chapattis and a modicum of dal, potatoes, greens, or some other vegetable were given; and there was nothing to debar a Sadhu from going to as many kitchens as he desired-in fact, he knew he was conferring a benefit on the shareholders by consuming their victuals and supplying them thereby with merit.
- debark There was no warning; the crew were ordered to debark, a bomb was placed on board, and the vessel was blown up and sank in flames.
- debase 18. 746 Debase not the throne of Thy Glory, xiv.
- debate It is noteworthy that in this prolonged debate there was no reference to the new fact of a second volunteer force.
- Deborah At the outer door he came upon Mrs. Hiram and Deborah.
- Debby Debby raised herself still higher.
- Debbie Debbie, Debbie, he wailed, like a lost child, will you take me?
- Debora Then would Debora clench her hands and tap her little foot against the soft rugs.
- Debra We'll fight Debra off tomorrow.
- debars She therefore repeated her remark slowly and in precisely the same words and tone- "I hope that there is no consideration as to health which debars you from this very desirable exercise, Mr Riddell?"
- dearer The coming of the child had made her vaguely dearer to him.
21 words made from the letters debre
5 letter words made from debre:
debre, breed, beder, deber.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of