Correct spelling for DESARVE
We think the word desarve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for desarve
- deceive I don't want you to deceive yourself about the matter.
- deface On some mornings, Miette, who by nature could not long maintain a contemplative attitude, began to tease; she would shake the rope, and make drops of water fall in order to ripple the mirrors and deface the reflections.
- delve This mystic use of three and nine is conspicuous in the following prescription:- Against dysentery, a bramble of which both ends are in the earth take the newer root, delve it up, cut up nine chips with the left hand and sing three times the Miserere mei Deus and nine times the Pater Noster, then take mugwort and everlasting, boil these three worts and the chips in milk till they get red, then let the man sip at night fasting a pound dish full ...
- derive The third division, the Labhanas, may derive their name from lavana, salt, and probably devoted themselves more especially to the carriage of this staple.
- deserve And I, upon my word, dear, would try to deserve it.
- deserved He wondered why he had deserved it.
- desire His desire went out of him.
- disavow The President was obliged to disavow the acts of his agents.
- reserve The appeal in the blue eyes broke down all reserve.
- save And so he never found her in time to save her.
- serve "You will only serve your new lover, sweetheart.
- starve "Besides, do you suppose I wanted to stop here and pinch and starve when a rich husband and home were waiting for me?
- Dave " Dave," she said, "if you're having trouble with that white tie, we'll fix it for you in a minute.
- dears The poor little dears are almost starved!
118 words made from the letters desarve
3 letter words made from desarve:
5 letter words made from desarve:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re