Correct spelling for DIEN
We think the word dien is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dien
- den I'm going up to my den, girls, and I don't want to be called away for anything or anybody lower than a President or the minister.
- die Die Litteratur am Jahrhundertende.
- diet "As to diet-water," said the doctor, looking round.
- din He strained his ears to hear through the din of the elements.
- dine Would she be too tired by the journey to dine?
- lien 16. These leases now carry with them a right of ownership, involving the power of alienation, subject to the lien of the land revenue as a first charge.
- mien Hester gazed with steadfast mien at the floating spectre.
- Died Our mother died there, when we were little children.
- Dies If he dies I shall have killed him.
- Dion Dion then wrote again such imploring letters, that the philosopher finally decided to change his mind, and set sail for Syracuse.
- DIEM If the native blacksmith were to value his time at only sixpence per diem from the day on which he first started for the mountains till the day that he returned from his iron-smelting expedition, he would find that his iron would have cost him rather a high price per hundredweight; and if he were to make the same calculation of the value of time, he would discover that by the time he had completed one axe he could have purchased ready made, for one-third the money, an English tool of superior manufacture.
9 words made from the letters dien
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy