Correct spelling for DINA
We think the word dina is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dina
- dana It may be, Dana.
- diana The feelings with which we linger over the exquisite beauty of the 'Sirmio,' and are stirred by the noble inspiration of the 'Hymn to Diana,' receive a rude shock from the two intervening poems, characterised by a want of reticence and reserve not often paralleled in the literature or the speech of civilised nations.
- din Above the din a sudden hoarse cry of pain rang out, "Help!"
- dinar El Fezl bade release him; so they set him free and he gave him a dress and a dinar.
- dine "You'll dine somewhere else; that's all.
- ding He came down the Pogey Notch on a ding-swingle.
- dink Well, Cousin Dink was skeered to death of p'licemen an' she was a great deal bigger'n you.
- dint But if you cannot succeed in literature 'by dint of mere diligence,' mere diligence is absolutely essential.
- diva It is still common in the Arabian Gulf, and in India; and is often expressed Dive, and Diva; as in Lacdive, Serandive, Maldive.
- nina If we can't do for her positively more than Nina does-" "We must let her alone?"
- Dino The old man had placed both food and wine upon the table in the small lodging which he had secured for himself and De Rossi, but Dino did not even make a pretence of eating.
- Dena According to Lal Dena, the Bnei Menashe have come to believe that the legendary Hmar ancestor Manmasi was the Hebrew Menasseh, son of Joseph.
- Dinah Dinah chuckled silently to herself in a way she had.
- Dina Mrs. Bernick: I let him go out a little with Dina.
8 words made from the letters dina
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics