Correct spelling for EQUITTY
We think the word equitty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for equitty
- acquit When our turn arrived, Miss Sibley translated for us, and as we were at concert pitch we did not acquit ourselves badly.
- acuity Acuity (Health Care), Level of Care (Full-Time / Quarter Time care per patient).
- equality In short, his motto is 'Liberty and Equality.
- equate To do so, the tableau can be chased by applying the FD’s in F to equate symbols in the tableau.
- equator He had been very close to the Hindenburg Line and it had meant no more to him than the equator.
- equine Beatrice had seen a horse buck, one day, and had a wholesome fear of that form of equine amusement.
- equip If under the leadership of the white Baptists their way to promotion would be blocked and their literary aspirations crushed, what hope was there for the race to rise and of what benefit would education be to the Negro, if it did not equip him to do for himself what the white man at first had to do for him?
- equity During Harrison's administration there had been four bills in equity and three indictments under the Sherman law; during Cleveland's administration, four bills in equity, two indictments, two informations for contempt; during McKinley's administration, three bills in equity.
- Equated Leadbeater and Annie Besant (Theosophical Society Adyar), equated it with Blavatskys Kama (desire) principle and called it the Emotional body.
- Equities As appears from a memorandum furnished in support of this bill, the alleged equities of the case were presented to the Forty-second, the Forty-third, the Forty-fourth, the Forty-fifth, the Forty-sixth, the Forty-eighth, and the Forty-ninth Congresses.
- equates Rabbinic tradition equates Baʿal Berith with Beelzebub, the god of Philistine Ekron.
35 words made from the letters equitty
4 letter words made from equitty:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re