Correct spelling for FAXE
We think the word faxe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for faxe
- axe When I looked again, the prisoner was going out between his guards, and the axe before, with its edge turned towards him in token of death.
- face She looked up into the face of her mother.
- fade Then I think it is cruel that you should bloom a day, and fade for ever and ever.
- fake I suppose theres no fake about this, Strapper.
- fare Well, for a week or two, every thing went smoothly and all seemed satisfied with the fare.
- fate But this was not to be their fate.
- Fame Jim was a sort of hero to him on account of his hunting fame.
- enclosings Even the very unreasoning beasts mourn over the way in which the " Enclosings" are carried on.
4 words made from the letters faxe
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way