Correct spelling for FIFITY
We think the word fifity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fifity
- befit Knight of St. John, I know thy secret projects, subterfuge and evasion neither befit nor avail thee.
- fatty Fatty, have you got 'em again?
- fatuity But Beatrix saw Mr. Berners and Mrs. Blondelle sitting immediately opposite to herself, and with a recklessness that savored of fatuity, still carrying on their sentimental flirtation.
- feisty Born in Brentwood, Missouri as Laverne Thompson, Carter moved to Tucson as a teenager, and ultimately to Los Angeles, where she acquired the nickname "The Blonde Bombshell" for her beauty and feisty antics on the lanes.
- fiat His joyful emotions when expecting to embrace in health and beauty the object of his warmest affections, and of his continual thought during his long absence, suddenly checked by disappointment, anxiety, and grief, at finding her lying emaciated, changed, corrupted with disease-her mind overthrown-her eyes unconscious of his presence-her existence hanging by a single hair-her frame prostrate before the King of Terrors who hovers over her with uplifted dart, and longs for the fiat which should permit him to pierce his unconscious victim.
- fidgety But he was not, and returning to her room, she waited another half hour, when, grown more fidgety and anxious, she descended to the office, inquiring if Mr. Hastings had been there that evening.
- fife But one day, with fife and drum, and flaming transparency, a procession filed into the triangular grove at the head of the gulch.
- Fifer The fifer could not help remarking the powerful impression which this wonder of nature made on the mind of the young man. He took his torch from him, and mounting a high jutting rock, illumined more effectually the greatest part of the grotto.
- fifes Crest-tossing heroes cry; And martial fifes declare How small, to mortal minds, Is merely mortal care.
4 words made from the letters fifity
5 letter words made from fifity:
3 letter words made from fifity:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of