Correct spelling for FIMS
We think the word fims is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fims
- fins Based on stubby fins, it pointed vertically at the sky.
- Firms We had no reason to suspect it, even though we checked out all firms both above and below us.
- Films After we were through talking, we fought a nice little ship-to-ship action for him to make films of.
- SIMS We comed away early 'cause Miss Sims, she said as the dancing gived her the headache, but the New Year han't been danced in yet, it han't.
- figs The cherry-trees and peach-trees were in blossom-lovely showers of white and deep rose-colour among the trembling delicacy of the olives; the fig-leaves were just big enough to smell of figs, the vine-buds were only beginning to show.
- firs No news of the past night's encounter had reached The Firs.
- aims She thought his letters cold, though they told her of all his work, his aims, ambitions, hopes, because not more than half a page was filled with lover's talk.
- rims Little Silly was growing up-the bare brown space between the puffs of his little trousers and the top rims of his little socks were widening.
- fits "I say," persisted Jacqueline, who had one of her sudden fits of courage, "why do they trouble us to remember him?
- dims It is by faith that we see eternal things, but if we have too keen a vision for temporal things, it dims our spiritual vision.
- fibs Mary fibs, and may have been bribed."
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat