Correct spelling for FINSHI
We think the word finshi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for finshi
- fin Fin looked, and said: "I see a black warrior on a black horse, following fast."
- finch These two royal orders came almost at the same time to Surat, to the great joy of William Finch and the rest, who much admired how I had been able to procure them.
- fine It's a fine thing to have such a strong will."
- finis We shall expect you early to-morrow, and when you get that signal book through the little door on the Duke of York's steps you can put a triumphant finis to your record in England.
- finish "Hurry up, finish the hand.
- finished Please tell him to bring it in as soon as it is finished.
- finisher The Battens lost when Rhodes pinned one of the twins with his bulldog finisher.
- finishing Finishing dressing, he descended the stairs to the hall below and passed through the open door to the veranda.
- finn Later in the evening the Duke found himself sitting with Mrs. Finn in the broad verandah over the hotel garden, while Lady Mary was playing to Phineas within.
- finnish The latter discovered by the slight movements of the foliage that some one was approaching; but, pretending not to have remarked it, she sang in her sweetest tones a Finnish song, in keeping with her assumed character.
- fins We get our fins from Finland, From books we get out tales; Our eyes they come from Eyerland And weighty are our scales.
- fish It is time to get the fish.
- fisher I lived in Fisher County.
- Finns Bobrikof increased the rigor of the press censorship, but the Finns remained within the law.
- fines Si non deduntur res quas exposcit, hastam in fines hostium emittit bellumque ita indicit.
- finishes After he has eaten she washes his hands, lights his pipe, then retires to a respectful distance, her face turned toward the mud wall, and finishes what is left.
20 words made from the letters finshi
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted