Correct spelling for FIS
We think the word fis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fis
- dis "No, missus, dis 'pears like makin' alive, instead of killin'.
- fib Now you are telling a fib!
- fig The result is shown in Fig.
- fin His admiration for Sophocles and Euripides appears in De Fin.
- fins We used to haul these fish on deck by slipping a bowling-knot in a rope down our line and over the shark's fins; and we had great excitement when the creatures were hauled on deck, as they were dangerous to approach until they were killed by blows on the head, and their tail partly amputated with a hatchet.
- fir The view on his right hand exhibited high and savage mountains, covered with heath and black fir; and the wild desolation of their aspect, together with the dangerous appearance of the path that wound up their sides, and which was the only apparent track they afforded, determined Hippolitus not to attempt their ascent.
- fish How that fish-a big one, too-did pull!
- fist Sir Anthony rose and shook his fist in my face.
- fit He's a sick man, not hardly fit to be about, but for all that he's off.
- fix Do you think you could fix it for me, Judge?
- sis "Oh, Sis," he cried, "I don't know what to do.
1 words made from the letters fis
3 letter words made from fis:
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er