Correct spelling for FITNES
We think the word fitnes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fitnes
- fates You deserve to be abandoned to your fates, but I pity the women and children who are crying.
- fatness When I came to the door of the Council House At the head of the long village of fatness, I slipped from my pony, and leading him after me I walked to the feet of the Great Chief Sitting in solemn state on his throne; I gave him the deeps of my troubled spirit.
- finis Est igitur efficiens causa finis, finis autem causa efficientis.
- fins Her features were distinguished-by which I do not mean that they were high, bony, and Roman, being indeed rather small and slightly marked than otherwise, but only that they were, to use a few French words, "fins, gracieux, spirituels"-mobile they were and speaking; but their changes were not to be understood nor their language interpreted all at once.
- fitness The consciousness of her responsibility set her continually wondering, not as to her own fitness to discharge her "stewardship," but as to the motives and merits of people with whom she came in contact.
- Finns Are we to mete out justice even-handed to the Poles, Finns and Jews of Russia, the Czechs and Southern Slavs of Austria, the Armenians and Alsatians?
- fines Remove far from us fines and sicknesses.
- fortunes There are a few spotless fine names, a few real great fortunes among them, but as for the rest, ah!
- fetes Immediately after this, the King of Naples, the King of Westphalia, the King of Wurtemberg, and the king and princesses of the Imperial family, arrived at Paris to be present at the fetes given by the city of Paris to his Majesty in commemoration of the victories and the pacification of Germany, and at the same time to celebrate the anniversary of the coronation.
- fattens Poor Rizpah comes to reap each newly-fallen bone That once thrilled soft, a little limb, within her womb; And mark yon alchemist, with zodiac-spangled zone, Wrenching the mandrake root that fattens in the gloom.
- fiends "The two men began to look at Wilson with the eyes of fiends-eyes that flamed with foul desire, beaming from deep, hollow orbits which famine had made.
- finds His wisdom finds a remedy for everything.
- fits It fits him; you can easily have the engraving altered.
- dines He breakfasts in his dressing-room, carries his lunch in his pocket, and dines with the division bell ringing him up between his fish and his mutton chop.
- fitters The pilots have passed their tests and been decorated with wings, and the mechanics have already learned their separate trades as riggers, fitters, carpenters, sailmakers, and the like.
- fittings The smartness of the vessel, and the style of her fittings, alike impressed and delighted them.
- gamins I was there to hear Mrs. Mavor sing to the crowd of gamins that thronged the closes in the neighbourhood, and that had been gathered into a club by 'a fine leddie frae the West End,' for the love of Christ and His lost.
- obliques The letter v is printed by two short obliques meeting at the bottom.
75 words made from the letters fitnes
3 letter words made from fitnes:
4 letter words made from fitnes:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame