Correct spelling for FORTAE
We think the word fortae is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fortae
- aorta Where these vessels spring from G, the descending thoracic aorta, they present considerable caliber; but at this inaccessible situation, they seldom or never call for surgical interference.
- fate I am resigned to my fate, and think nothing can save us.
- fete The Emperor's fete was celebrated at Vienna with much brilliancy; and as all the inhabitants felt themselves obliged to illumine their windows, the effect was extraordinarily brilliant.
- foetal 28 March 2017, Business Standard: ‘Behaviour change can improve knowledge about safe abortions’ 31 March 2017, The Times of India: ‘Give women the choice: Why the 20 week abortion limit must be relaxed in case of foetal abnormalities’ 1 April 2017, Outlook: ‘Whose Womb Is It?
- foot After going about an hundred yards or so, he stopped at the foot of a certain tree.
- footage The Simpsons: Access All Areas", a Simpsons special featuring behind the scenes footage Access All Areas: Remixed and B-Sides, an album by Atomic Kitten Access All Areas: A Rock & Roll Odyssey, a documentary following rock band Bon Jovi Access All Areas (TV series), a British television reality series
- Fatah Because of its height, unusual in this mostly low-rise city, the Gaza Baptist Church building was repeatedly commandeered by Fatah and Hamas troops as an observation post during the Fatah–Hamas conflict.
- FETA Varieties of brined cheese include bryndza, feta, halloumi, sirene, and telemea.
89 words made from the letters fortae
4 letter words made from fortae:
3 letter words made from fortae:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of