How to spell FOTUNATLY correctly?
We think the word fotunatly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell fotunatly correctly
- faintly I could hear the music playing faintly in the distance.
- fondly I fondly remember spending summers at my grandparent's farm.
- fortnightly I get paid fortnightly on every second Friday.
- fortunately Fortunately, I was able to catch my flight despite the heavy traffic.
- Mordantly The harsh rays of the sun mordantly bounced off the rocky surface of the canyon.
- patently The evidence against him was patently clear.
- potently The medicine worked potently and relieved her pain quickly.
Misspelling of the day