Correct spelling for HOIMES
We think the word hoimes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoimes
- hermes All the younger gods were for welcoming Psyche at once, and Hermes was sent to bring her hither.
- holmes They remembered the break between the Holmes and Carey, the strange scene at the Arkell House ball, and began to whisper many things of Lady Holme, and to turn a tide of pity and of sympathy upon her husband.
- home But she only said: "And what will you do at home, Peter?"
- homer Homer said, "I'm not sure I go all along with you or not.
- homey Her cousin Margaret was remarking to Vickers, "What a good, homey sort of place,-like our old Virginia houses,-all but that great barn!"
- homes They must realise that this war was something much more than a war of defence of their homes.
- hoes These cultivators are followed by women, with light, sharp hoes, who cut away the few weeds left between the plants.
- hums My ears ring again,-my head hums,-my nerves tremble!
- hams He was, as has already been stated, apt to be rather at a loss in the company of women, unless they were well-seasoned matrons and grandames, with whom he could converse on the most ordinary and commonplace topics, such as the curing of hams, the schooling of children, or the best remedies for rheumatism.
- chimes From the valley rose the blue smoke of the huts of a little hamlet, while the sweet chimes of the village church floated through the pure, sweet morning air.
64 words made from the letters hoimes
5 letter words made from hoimes:
3 letter words made from hoimes:
Misspelling of the day