Correct spelling for HOOLDS
We think the word hoolds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoolds
- hold But I guess she can hold her own.
- holes He took one from the wall, and aimed at one of the port-holes with it.
- hoods Those long gabardines, mother had called them, reaching almost to the ground; shoes that showed the toes, and hoods for hats.
- holds In reality, the old man, their victim, holds only a life interest in the property.
- holders Hume answered that it was, and named two or three men in El Toyon as possible stake holders.
- hoots When each one hoots derision at all plans but his own, it is easy guessing what will be the result.
- howls There howls our own 'Populace'!
- HODS Oft, when Ah thus draws neear te Him, He macks mah een wi' teears te swim, Then fills mah heart quite up te t' brim Wi' t'luv o' God; An' when Ah gets mare faith i' Him, Ah hods mah hod.
40 words made from the letters hoolds
4 letter words made from hoolds:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct