Correct spelling for HORED
We think the word hored is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hored
- bored I'm awfully bored right now.
- herd Had it been buffaloes he would certainly have done so; but as he had never killed a moose, he was determined to slay the leader of the herd.
- herod This was the point of view assumed by the rabbis in their exhortations to the people, and a conspiracy against King Herod was the result.
- hired He didn't even know who had hired him.
- hoard Once we are on hoard we can cut the ropes, and start off.
- Gored He lies full low gored with wounds and weltering in his blood.
- Haired Then by and by, one day, we met a little black-haired woman with white cheeks and very big sad eyes.
- cored Quinces may be wiped, cored, and quartered; sugar filled in the cavities, and baked same as crab-apples, in a very slow oven three or more hours until clear and glassy.
38 words made from the letters hored
4 letter words made from hored:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will