Correct spelling for JUDES
We think the word judes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for judes
- judas It was twenty-five-thousand-francs," said Thuillier, dwelling on each word; "that was the sum paid to Judas."
- jude 19 For Jude Cartwright the world was gone mad, as he spurred down the hills away from Sinclair and the girl.
- judea And if we are scarcely saved from this impending destruction, by fleeing to the mountains of Judea, where will our thoughtless and sinful appear?
- judges Two Canadian judges recently said in speaking of education precisely what Mr. Dombey and his class said in the time of Dickens.
- kudos The first statues to be dug up were thought by the pious country people to be saints, and saints they were, according to an earlier dispensation than that of Rome; with the result that much Kudos accompanied the discovery of those draped women with high head-dresses and fixed solemn eyes and those fragmentary bull-necked men hewn roughly out of grey stone; they were freed from the caked clay of two thousand years and reverently set up in the churches.
- Jules It reminds me of Jules Verne's story of the men who planned to shift the axis of the earth by the discharge of a great cannon.
- codes But on that very account, they make the most of it, turn over the whole Talmud, all the codes, and there you have a quarrel.
- guides And now he has crowned it all, by giving you to me as guides and protectors in my long journey, and that I may settle again in my own country.
- jades It pains me to remark, however, that not all the little girls are of this pleasing type, many being bold-faced jades.
- dudes I haven't much use for dudes in general, and English dudes in particular; but I'll admit that, while Win's soft enough in spots, he's not all mush and milk.
14 words made from the letters judes
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re