Correct spelling for KANOW
We think the word kanow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kanow
- can Can it mean that .
- canoe And she stepped in her own canoe.
- guano We believe that the importation of one hundred-weight of guano is equivalent to the importation of eight hundred-weight of wheat-the hundred-weight of guano assumes in a time which can be accurately estimated the form of a quantity of food corresponding to eight hundred-weight of wheat.
- jan "It's 'Aunt Jane's Jalap.
- kant For what sort of criticism should we have on Plato and Kant, Homer, Shakespeare and Goethe, if every man were to form his opinion by what he really has and enjoys of these writers, instead of being forced by authority to speak of them in a fit and proper way, however little he may really feel what he says.
- ken It is said that after Bishop Ken had written this hymn, he sang it to his own accompaniment on the lute every morning as a part of his private devotion.
- keno At one time while I was in Dubuque looking after my restaurant, saloon, billiard and keno rooms, I met a robust, rosy-cheeked young man, who had come out West seeking his fortune in the show business.
- kin Yes, dey kin; an' dey is gwine ter, 'long as menfolks is so triflin' an' owdacious as dey is.
- know 994. How do you know that was forbidden?
- known I tell you what it is: if I had known how jolly it is to be a chief, I should have tried it on years before.
- Kan July 29 Stockton, Kan.
- Knew I knew that the time had come for somebody to do something for him."
- Kane Kane trotted past the hesitating Columbine and went in.
- Kano They explored the country to the ninth degree of north latitude, found large Negro and Mahometan states in the interior, and visited Saccatoo, Kano, Murfeia, Tangalra, and other large towns, some of which contained twenty or thirty thousand people.
- KANS Ob ihr seid sehr vernichtet, So bleib' ich dennoch euch zu voller Gunst verpflichtet, 10 So lang ich ich kan sein; wann dann mein Sein vergeht, Kans sein, dass Musa wo an meiner Stelle steht.
28 words made from the letters kanow
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re