Correct spelling for KNOWA
We think the word knowa is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowa
- iowa As a matter of fact, the stout little ship Adventurer now began to pick up on her own when they had passed that Iowa city, going into camp on the evening of June 4th well above the town.
- kiowa He went to Kiowa.
- knob This, too, only when the tide was out, for at all other times it was quite covered with the waves; and then there could only be seen a slender staff sticking up out of the water to the height of a few feet, and at the head of this appeared a sort of knob, or lump.
- knock His fist was within an inch of Jack's nose: "Do you want me to knock your head off?
- knoll Having put my horse in thorough condition for the morrow, and made an enormous supper through the hospitality of some staff-officers, I sought a quiet knoll on which to sleep in soldier fashion under the sky, but found the scene too novel and beautiful for such prosaic oblivion.
- knot "Perhaps you had," she said, and they both laughed, though he laughed with a knot between his eyes.
- know Do you not know me?
- known Speak, I say: do you still think it was not known?"
- nona Nona had listened intently to the long recital.
- norway God knoweth whether the Spanish fleet will not, after refreshing themselves in Norway; Denmark, and the Orkneys, return.
- nova Scouts were sent forward at once, and their report that the bridge of Riuvaens was destroyed, and that 1,200 Portuguese regular troops were on the opposite bank, decided him to take the road by the Ponte Nova.
- now Of course he understood it all now.
- Knew Ralph they knew not.
- Nola Covertly she looked at him now and then, thinking better of him for his ingenuous confession of failure to warm himself at little Nola Chadron's heart-flame.
- Nora It's about Nora Sharey."
- knows He knows everybody here-he always knows everybody everywhere, he's that kind.
28 words made from the letters knowa
4 letter words made from knowa:
5 letter words made from knowa:
wonka, wanko, nowak.
Misspelling of the day