Correct spelling for KNOWT
We think the word knowt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowt
- knit 1486. When did you begin to knit?
- knot As he came within view of the church he saw a knot of men gathered about the door.
- knotty "Yes, what is it-knotty knees?
- know I know that's wrong."
- known I'd always known it was so-like you do know things are so.
- net "Most of the time they use a great big net, called a 'cod-trap.
- newt Nothing is on the move; no newt or tadpole is playing in the water, and nothing can be descried there but the rays of the moon, as she moves slowly o'er its surface; nor is anything to be heard except the wind whistling through the trees, or an occasional shot from the rifle of a brother sportsman, who, more happy, more clever, and better placed than himself, may be heard in the distance.
- nit There he was met by the gods and goddesses of the court of Osiris: by Anubis, by Hathor the lady of the cemetery, by Nit, by the two Maits who preside over justice and truth, and by the four children of Horus stiff-sheathed in their mummy wrappings.
- nod "Yes," was the language of the quick, short nod he received.
- not "He told me not to tell.
- note "I was just writing you a note.
- now " Now, I'll tell you all about it!
- nt And came-and saw-and conquered! But the man Who would have tamed his Eagles down to flee, Like a trained falcon, in the Gallic van, Which he, in sooth, long led to Victory, With a deaf heart which never seemed to be A listener to itself, was strangely framed; With but one weakest weakness-Vanity-[nt] Coquettish in ambition-still he aimed- And what? can he avouch, or answer what he claimed?[nu]
- nut As soon as he arrived at the well of Gimbangonan all the betel-nut trees bowed, and Gimbangonan shouted and all the world trembled.
- Knew What I was about to do I knew not.
- Nat Forsoth they can nat chuse.
- Nowt Pownies ain't to be had for nowt in Ayrshire, as was ance, my leddie.
- knots We are doing about 20 knots against a stiff head wind.
- knows Why, no one knows.
- NWT The call sign for the NWT & Y station in Aklavik was VEF.
- snot Nasal mucus is also termed as boogers, snot, bogeys, mucus secretion, and other related terms.
21 words made from the letters knowt
5 letter words made from knowt:
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers