How to spell LESEE correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "lesee" could be "lessee", which refers to someone who rents or leases a property or "leisure", which means free time or relaxation. It is important to double-check spelling to ensure clear communication and avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell lesee correctly
- ese " Ese" is a colloquial Spanish term roughly meaning "dude" or "bro".
- laser The doctor used a laser to remove the tattoo.
- lease Can we please sign the lease before we go?
- leased The apartment will be leased for two years.
- Leaser As the leaser of the property, he was responsible for collecting rent from the tenants.
- leases The company decided to renew their office leases for another two years.
- lee The boat found shelter in the lee of the island during the storm.
- leer I can't help but leer at her plump figure.
- lees The wine had a layer of lees settled at the bottom of the bottle.
- Les I need to borrow Les's laptop.
- Lesa Lesa is excited to go to the amusement park today.
- Lesley Lesley is my best friend from high school.
- Leslie I always find Leslie really funny.
- less I eat less steak.
- lessee The lessee was responsible for maintaining the property during the term of the lease.
- lessees Renowned lessees of London's theatres were the Darcys.
- lessen Hopefully, this lesson will lessen the pain inflicted by my previous mistake.
- lesser I took the lesser of two evils and ended up with a less painful outcome.
- Lessie I have a lessie at home.
- lest Mom said not to let the dog outside lest he run away.
- Lester The Lester pencil is perfect for drawing diagrams.
- levee The flooded city was saved by the construction of a levee along the riverbank.
- levees The levees were damaged by the storm surge.
- loser He felt like a loser because he had failed his driving test for the third time.
Misspelling of the day