Correct spelling for LIIKED
We think the word liiked is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for liiked
- licked He licked his dry lips.
- lied Besides, he had kissed her, and he had not lied.
- like I think there is no one like my father.
- liked You may have liked them, Braden.
- liken I cannot so well liken them as to a miller's wife, for they look as though they were beaten about the face with a bag of meal; but their eyebrows they colour as black as jet.
- lined We entered a comfortable, well-furnished cottage, with a good carpet on the floor, and the walls lined with books, and on either side of the fireplace there were easy chairs, and I thought of the people "on the other side."
- linked The working forces of agriculture were being linked together in the new department of Agriculture.
- locked Well, the door was locked now.
41 words made from the letters liiked
4 letter words made from liiked:
3 letter words made from liiked:
5 letter words made from liiked:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by