Correct spelling for LIQUED
We think the word liqued is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for liqued
- legged He greeted his visitors with a smile, and fetched a three-legged stool from his cart for Betty's better accommodation.
- licked I think myself that there's a war coming, and if we get licked I must either make a fast friend of that boy or get rid of him; for if he tells on me I'll get into trouble sure.
- lidded And so it was that he carried away that day no vivid thought-portrait of her features, only a confused dream of a beautiful dusky face, rising above a cloud of amber draperies, the lips slightly parted in a wonderful smile, and a pair of heavily-lidded eyes, which, more than once, had rested upon him, soft, dark, and lustrous.
- lied To him who loved her Annadoah lied.
- liked Would you have liked that, Madelon?"
- lined How mighty the forces that lined these majestic features!
- linked You will not expect a grand one; you know you have linked your lot to a poor man.
- lipped But Sylvia, dry-eyed, dry-lipped, could find no voice to answer; and after a little while they rose and moved through the fragrant gloom toward the sparkling lights beyond.
- liquefy You know that this substance has been used a good deal by modern painters and that it has a very dangerous peculiarity; I mean its tendency to liquefy, without any obvious reason, long after it has dried.
- liqueur The final manipulation accomplished, the agitated course of existence through which the wine has been passing of late comes to an end, and the bottles are conveyed to another part of the establishment, where they repose for several days, or even weeks, in order that the mutual action of the wine and the liqueur upon each other may be complete.
- liquid A falling drop of rain is a globe; a drop of oil suspended in a liquid with which it does not mix forms a globe.
- liquor "I know that liquor isn't good for me.
- locked "They're locked up with the rest.
- Lacked The truth was, she was dying for another such hour, and only lacked the courage to hurry it on.
- Lagged After a maddening delay, it lagged up to the curb and Jeff pulled the door open.
39 words made from the letters liqued
4 letter words made from liqued:
5 letter words made from liqued:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends