Correct spelling for MADOM
We think the word madom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for madom
- adam It is interesting to observe how the Adam in one comes to the surface in the matter of names for pets.
- atom So next morning, after a brief consultation with Dr. Grey, Christian sat down and wrote to these grand University ladies, who, though not an atom better than herself, would, she knew well-and smiled, half amused at the knowledge-a year ago have scarcely recognized her existence, that Mrs. Grey "accepted with pleasure" their kind invitations.
- ma'am "Not the least at present, ma'am.
- mad People must go mad when once they married!
- madam No: my dear madam, you have gone the wrong way to work, and it will not do."
- madame "Am I late, madame?
- made When he had made up his mind!
- madly When all of a sudden they fall madly in love with one another, what are you to do?
- maim Are my foes able to maim my spirit as well as my body?
- mam She cries, and says, " Mam-ma, Mam-mam-ma," so well, That it is not a baby You scarcely can tell.
- meadow Thus on a Sunday afternoon in June they found themselves alone in a corner of a meadow in Southfields.
- medium I've never consulted a real medium, but now that I know Peter is gone, I shall do so."
- modem They consider the modem custom an affectation, and deem that all affectation should be avoided.
- mom Johanna, standing behind mom-a's chair, should not have smiled and clapped her hands to her mouth.
- sodom In the evening of the same day two angels came to Sodom, who met Lot at the gate, and Lot took them to his house and made them a feast and they did eat.
- Madams Madams, to you I bow and bend, I take you for my dearest friend; You are two beauties, I declare, So come along with me, my dear.
- McAdam Mary McAdam gazed petrified at Bounder, who had followed her to the Green.
- Mads "We have now earned our breakfast!" cried Mads, "be so good as follow me, and put up with very humble accommodation-but what can we do with this?" he gave the mare a slap with his open hand, "Can you find your way home alone?"
- ADM Sir John, in charge of department for investigating anti-submarine devices, 8; tells of American-built submarines, first to cross Atlantic, 266 Fletcher, Rear- Adm.
15 words made from the letters madom
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct