How to spell MAEKET correctly?
If you've misspelled "maeket", don't worry! The correct spelling is "market". It's easy to make a typo, but now that you know the correct word, keep it in mind for future use. Making mistakes is how we learn, so embrace them and keep improving your spelling skills!
List of suggestions on how to spell maeket correctly
- jacket I need to buy a new winter jacket before the snow starts falling.
- magnet The magnet stuck to the fridge.
- maker The cake maker is using flour and sugar to create a delicious dessert.
- makes The loud sound of the thunder makes me anxious.
- mallet He used a mallet to pound the nails into the wood.
- manet In Manet's painting, the prostitutes' gaiety contrasts with the sombre atmosphere of the room.
- marked My clothes are marked with grease and oil from the job.
- marker I placed a marker on the map to indicate our location.
- market Businesses must keep a close eye on the market to make sure they are producing the goods people are wanting to buy.
- markets I like to go to the markets to buy vegetables.
- masked I put on my masked costume for the Halloween party.
- meeker Peter is a meeker person than Anne.
- meekest The meekest person in the room always gets walked over.
- meet I'll meet you at the party.
- packet The packet of cigarettes was hidden in the outer pocket of his jeans.
- racket She traded in her old racket for a new one.
Misspelling of the day