Correct spelling for MAJIOR
We think the word majior is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for majior
- mac The last letter was the one you got when Mac was born."
- macao The island is at the mouth of the Canton river, sixty miles only from Macao, upon the opposite bank.
- macro It was the sound of Macro cracking shell-fish and eating them that roused Wulfrey.
- mag There was a sobbing cry from Mag behind them.
- magi 89; of the Egyptian mysteries, 90; of the magi, 268 n.
- major The major joined the group.
- majorca There was a Chinaman in Majorca whom I knew well, that had his finger taken off by an accident.
- majors Mr. Cavendish, Mr. George Clerk, Mr. L. Wilkinson, Mr, Bax; Majors- General-Cubbon and Fraser; Colonels-Low, Stewart, Alves, Spiers, Caulfield, Sutherland, and Wade; Major Wilkinson; and, among the foremost, Major Borthwick and Captain Paton.
- maker I left him in bed, being very weary, to come to my house to-night or tomorrow, when he pleases, and so I home, calling on the virginall maker, buying a rest for myself to tune my tryangle, and taking one of his people along with me to put it in tune once more, by which I learned how to go about it myself for the time to come.
- manioc One part of the market was devoted to wood for the rafters and framework of houses, another to the sale of vegetables and fruits-among which were sweet potatoes, manioc, beans, maize, peaches, bananas, mangoes, pine-apples, oranges, lemons, pumpkins, melons, grapes, Cape gooseberries, mulberries, guavas, pomegranates, and many others, besides bread-fruit and rice-which last is the staple food of the people.
- manor He was still received at the manor-houses as an old friend, but there were complaints when he came and joy when he went.
- mao One such "autobiography" was a supposed account by Mao Anlong of how he had not died and actually been forced into hiding by his father.
- maori Raiere relieved Tahitua of the burden, and a song shortened the way. I gave them the ditty of the New-Zealand Maori, who metaphorically toasted his enemy:
- mar "But what will become of my father, and Lady Mar?
- marker Transcriber's Notes: Added footnote marker 637 after: four living creatures of the New Added footnote marker 641 after: for a light of the Gentiles.
- maui In this legend Maui is represented as making his own hook and then pleading with his brothers to let him go with them once more.
- maxi Beeper" "Stinging Nettle" UK maxi "Beeper" (Sunship Vocal Mix) "Beeper" (Fake Blood Remix) "Beeper" (A-Trak Remix) "Beeper" (RedSoul Remix) "Beeper" (The Qemists Remix) "Beeper" (Jonny L Remix) UK 12" vinyl "Beeper" "Beeper" (Fake Blood Remix) "Beeper" (RedSoul Remix) "Beeper" (Sunship Vocal Mix) "Beeper" (A-Trak Remix) US iTunes single "Beeper" – 3:05
- mayor I the mayor of Paradise!"
- meir Meir looked at the floor, and a deep wrinkle appeared on his forehead, as was customary with him when he was hurt.
- minor "He is a good-for-nothing fellow," cried her father; "he has tried to win a minor behind the parents' back.
- miro 1985 Anselm Kiefer for "Midgard" and Richard Serra for "Carnegie" (sculpture) 1982 No awards International exhibition suspended 1970 No awards 1968 Joseph Hirsch 1967 Joan Miro 1964 Six prizes awarded 1961 Mark Tobey for painting and Alberto Giacometti for sculpture 1958 Antoni Tapies for a marble dust painting and Alexander Calder for sculpture 1955 1952 Ben Nicholson 1950 Jacques Villon for "The Thresher" 1940-1949 International exhibition suspended 1939 Alexander Brook for "Georgia Jungle" 1938 Karl Hofer for "The Wind" 1937 Georges Braque for "The Yellow Cloth (The Yellow Tablecloth)" 1936 Leon Kroll for "The Road from the Cove" 1934 Peter Blume for "South of Scranton" 1930 Pablo Picasso for "Portrait of Mme Picasso" 1929 Felice Carena for "La scuola" 1928 André Derain for "Still Life" 1927 Henri Matisse for "Still Life" 1926 Ker-Xavier Roussel 1925 Henri Le Sidaner 1924 Augustus John for "Madame Suggia" 1923 Arthur Bowen Davies for "Afterthoughts of Earth" 1922 George W.
- moor He hesitated and looked across the open moor toward Paradise.
- muir The specimens from Muir Springs resemble aztecus to a greater degree than dychei, but are assigned to the latter because specimens from farther west and farther south in Colorado are assignable to dychei.
- Mir But I never told about Mir-row, or how nearly it had happened otherwise.
- Marco But to him we come in the chapter on S. Marco.
- Mario Wall, Mario, he said, apparently unmoved, it seems to me the club is made too hot to hold you.
- Mai Rome is the best supplied of any capital in the world with water, and though she has not the thirteen thousand odd fountains recorded by Cardinal Mai in the year 1540, those that remain still flow unceasingly.
- Margo Hamilton by-election, 1978: Margo MacDonald fails to repeat the SNPs 1967 triumph.
- Mauro This object skirts the inner foot of the E. border, and after traversing the N. wall, strikes across the wide expanse of Fra Mauro, and is ultimately lost in the region N. of this formation.
- Maj M. T., 89 Eighth Massachusetts Infantry, 90, 91 Eighteenth South Carolina Regiment, 16 Eighty-fifth New York Infantry, 78, 92 Eighty-eighth New York Infantry, 15, 91 Eighty-fifth Pennsylvania, 14, 15, 78, 92 Ellis, John W., 46 Evans, Maj.
- Marjory Lady Dunfern was a little surprised at not receiving through Marjory some news of Oscar.
- Meiji She had no children-the present Mikado is the only son of Emperor Meiji by another wife.
- Mejia 2, 16. Ramirez, Aug. 17. Galindo, Aug. 24. Mejia, Aug. 17, 19. Romero, Aug. 24. To Ampudia, Aug. 17. Ampudia, Aug. 26; Sept.
- majorly The Artery was majorly rerouted during a 10-year period from the mid-1990s through the early 2000s as part of the Central Artery/Tunnel Project (the "Big Dig").
59 words made from the letters majior
3 letter words made from majior:
4 letter words made from majior:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way