Correct spelling for MAMUAL
We think the word mamual is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mamual
- mama Mama was in the back seat with some of the others.
- mamba Ancient Soot returned to the home of his forefathers, and Mamba walked smartly along the road that leads to the seaport of Tamatave.
- mamma Suppose papa and mamma didn't like you?"
- mammal But in Pterodactyles, Mammal Bird and Reptile lose their identity, as three colours would do when unequally mixed together.
- manual A view of some of their old dwellings in Seventeenth Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, as they existed in 1863, is given in Valentine's Manual for that year.
- maul  To houspiller is to maul, pull about, abuse, "worry like a dog"; hence the name houspilleur.
- mutual She had summoned him for their last mutual battle.
- samuel Sacred to the memory of Samuel Pickwick.
- Mammals As a class, mammals are higher than birds; and yet they are of lower temperature, and have smaller powers of locomotion.
- Jamal When Jamal al-Din of Bukhara was asked to set up an 'Islamic Astronomical Institution' in Khubilai Khans new capital during the Yuan Dynasty, he commissioned a number of astronomical instruments, including an armillary sphere.
- Manuel Here is your necklace, the necklace that neither Don Manuel nor any of your millionaire aristocrats would buy for you.
- Jamaal David Atiba Charles, football player from Trinidad Ed Charles, former American baseball player Ezzard Charles, former world heavyweight champion Gary Charles, former British footballer Jamaal Charles, American football player John Charles (English footballer), English footballer John Charles (1931-2004), Welsh footballer Lorenzo Charles, American former college and professional basketball player Mel Charles, Welsh former professional footballer Ned Charles, Mauritian former football striker Ron Charles (basketball), American basketball player Rudy Charles, American professional wrestling referee Tina Charles, US basketball player
- mamas Named after the song "My Petite Bijou" by Lambert, Hendricks & Ross (bijou means 'jewel in French), Phillips was born in Greenwich, Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is the daughter of John Phillips of The Mamas & the Papas, and his then-wife, Geneviève Waïte, a South African model, artist, and actress.
26 words made from the letters mamual
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends