How to spell MINTUES correctly?
If you often mistype "mintues", here are some correct suggestions to help you avoid the typo. Double-check and type "minutes" slowly, make use of spell-checking tools or consider typing "mins" instead, as it's a common abbreviation. Taking these simple measures will help you avoid the error and save time.
List of suggestions on how to spell mintues correctly
- mantes Isabel has a mantes problem.
- MINES The coal mines in the region provided jobs for many people.
- minter The minter was responsible for creating new coins for circulation.
- minters The minters at the factory were responsible for producing thousands of coins every day.
- mints I'm going to the bank to get some new mints.
- minuet The minuet was a French dance which was popular in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- minuets The ballroom was filled with couples in formal attire dancing elegant minuets.
- minus I have a minus sign next to my algebra grade.
- minuses One of the minuses of working from home is the lack of face-to-face interaction with colleagues.
- minutes Aftermath of the minutes reading.
- Mites I saw a few mites on my apple.
Misspelling of the day