How to spell MINU correctly?
If you've accidentally mistyped "minu", don't worry! The correct spelling you might be looking for can vary depending on the context. It could be "menu" if you wanted to refer to a list of options, "minus" if you meant subtraction or "minute" if you are referring to a unit of time. Always double-check to ensure accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell minu correctly
- menu The restaurant's menu features a variety of delicious entrees to choose from.
- min I only need a min to finish my work.
- mine This is my mine and I have spent countless hours digging in it.
- ming Ming dynasty is one of the most famous Chinese dynasties in history.
- mink She had on a tightfitting dress made of mink.
- mint I need to clean my kitchen because there's a mint in the couch cushions.
- minus My loan balance will be minus $100 next month
- minx The young woman was known around town as a minx, always flirting with the men and causing trouble.
Misspelling of the day