Correct spelling for MOVITES
We think the word movites is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for movites
- forties Interest was exerted by me to get royal permission for a new cast from the original, Government giving the metal of old cannons; a collection from house to house was made throughout the island, granite to any extent was on the spot, meetings were held, and I had the pleasure to see Durham's grand work inaugurated there, and to find him welcomed by all the "Sixties"-ay, and the " Forties" too-with the hospitality for which Sarnia was in those days proverbial.
- mates It makes me feel awfully old to see them in the places you and I and our mates used to fill.
- mavis Of course in such a case she, Mrs. Mavis, had had to fly round.
- mortise Even the double doors of the cabin were of handsome wood, elaborately polished; and they were not secured with the usual appliance of a padlock, but were provided with an expensive mortise-lock, which could be operated upon either side.
- moved He had moved forward, but he had not spoken.
- soviets Inadvertently, they've put a weapon in the hands of the Soviets that could well end this cold war we've been waging for more than twenty-five years now.
121 words made from the letters movites
4 letter words made from movites:
5 letter words made from movites:
omits, stoev, moest, times, emits, stove, voest, ioves, osite, istoe, seito, moves, somei, voies, motiv, smite, vetos, sveti, items, tivos, vitse, motie, sitoe, tomis, vimto, viset, tomei, vesti, tomes, vimes, movie, emosi, vitos, timeo, vomit, moits, mesto, mitev, vimeo, misto, ismet, metis, sveio, moist, viets, vemos.
Misspelling of the day
- are a quandary
- be lice